1. I have a bath tub, and piping hot water on tap, to spend an hour or two immersed in warmth, though I am not rich.
2. I am free to go wherever I please, and since I am a student, I have more oppurtunities and holidays.
3. I can wake up at 12 noon, and still have a productive “day”, working at my pace, and do what I want.
4. I have access to a huge library at UCF, and free books.
5. I have friends who will cook for me
6. I am loved, and I can love in return, freely.
Life smiles at me whenever I open the door to a world renewed by rain overnight.
I read this quote somewhere : “The past or the future, choose one and stick with it.”
Give me the present, free of a past and a future.